Looking 28 days into the future - Predictive maintenance for the newspaper, commercial and corrugated market. In this way, it becomes possible to identify and eliminate potential sources of error - long before the failure actually occurs. This, in turn, makes it much easier to plan and carry out any service intervention that may be necessary, and production downtimes are avoided.
Digital & WebfedPredictive Maintenance & Services
- Looking 28 days into the future
Your advantages at a glance
- Automatic checking of machine data
- Identification of potential sources of faults
- Proactive service for more availability
- Cost reduction (courier, emergency service flat rates, etc.)
- More transparency through standardised KPIs
- Support for your in-house technicians
Do you have any questions about Predictive Maintenance?